Saturday, March 7, 2009

Noody Boody

Here are some cute pictures of Noodles from his puppy days. He will be one year old on Tuesday! Our little man is growing up. He is growing out of his chewing phase, thank heavens, and has started digging everywhere. A few nights ago I heard clanging... I found Noodles trying to bury his bone- under our closet door. He's the cutest little weeny dog I've ever seen. No matter what he's doing, if you look at him, he instantly rolls over and waits for his belly rub. His favorite games are fetch, and "Rip the stuffing out of any toy I can find." We're looking for a little playmate to give him for his birthday since we both work. He loves his little blanky and hates it getting washed. It's so fun watching him when I pull it out of the dryer. He runs from our laundry room, to his kennel (where I always put it after cleaning) and back to the laundry over and over till I finally get it put down. Then he drags it everywhere until he falls asleep in it. What a sweety!






3 comments:

i am heidi said...

what precious little baby you have there. I want a sweet puppy!! but no we have gerty

James and Sandra said...

Those pictures remind me of when Auggie had puppies. What kind of friend are you going to get Noodles? Another weeny dog?

Michael, Kristen and Tessa Sierra said...

He's a very good boy, thanks Heids! I almost call him Auggie sometimes, it's crazy. I would like a wire haired weeny dog, but anything his size or up to basset size. We're looking for a year old or older because Noody plays pretty rough.