Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tessa's Blessing

Tessa was blessed on Nov 1. Grandma Joyce, Grandpa Bruce and Grandma Mary were able to attend from my side of the family. Mike's parents also were able to make it! Grandma Joyce was a huge help with getting things ready. She came in the day before and unfortunately had to go the morning after. Grandpa Bruce and Grandma Mary arrivd in Marble Falls on Friday, we had fun playing in San Antonio together on Saturday. Grandpa gave her a very sweet, special blessing(THANK YOU!)which she cried all the way through. The bishop's wife (Timi) says this means she'll have a great singing voice. I hope she's right because my genes sure won't do the trick! Here are a few pictures from afterword.






3 comments:

DeAnne said...

Jocelyn says: Tessa is beautiful!

I have to agree.

Congrats! We are so happy grandparents could make it. We wish we could have been there! We can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!

Kal says: I love you!

We all love you guys!

Ashley said...

Hi Kristen... Tessa is so pretty! I am glad you put pictures up on here so I can see her :)

Ashlie Brown said...

kris and mikey: YOU GUYS ROCK!! and ur baby is adorible!!! i love you guys!!